Sunday 3 June 2012

Masonic conspiracy



From a former master mason and police officer :

I can't speak for the country as a whole, but I can tell you what I know from my own experiences. I served on the West Midlands police force from 1966 to 1991 and joined the masons in 1968 initiated into the Aldridge Lodge number 7921. I was a member of the West Midlands serious crime squad from 1974 until its disbanding in 1989 and was involved in a number of high profile cases. There has always been a lot of talk about the murky world of masonry and the “favours” that members do for each other, and certainly brothers in art look out for one another, but this is what one would expect from a fraternal society. It is no more than I would expect from any society of which I was a member. Certainly I assisted brother masons with police difficulties in small ways, waiving motoring offences, overlooking certain licensing misdemeanours and so on, and I know that I was not alone in this. We helped each other out and received help in our turn. I remember with great affection a former Grand Master of the lodge who assisted me greatly by encouraging the local newspaper to pull a story that they were going to run regarding a property deal that I was engaged in that would have caused questions amongst my colleagues.

These small favours are no real conspiracy. They are just a part of the grease that oils the wheels of life. No different from the community ethos of the golf club or the gentlemans luncheon club and certainly no great cause of corruption in the grand scheme of things. If that was the limit to the influence of freemasonry I would not be engaging in the current activity, and would in fact be speaking up for masonry as a movement, but this was not the case. As I progressed within the craft I was singled out as someone who was both useful and had a future within the police force and the lodge. As such I was given access to some of the more closely guarded aspects and secrets of the lodge, and through extension to the wider network of lodges around the UK. I was introduced to highly influential and respected members of the legal profession and several senior political and media figures and there was an implicit undertone that if I proved myself worthy and useful I could find my position in life greatly enhanced.

Over the years I became privvy to a great many secrets, which I am oath bound still not to divulge and the details of them are, in the main no longer of interest to anyone but a historian, but behind the specific secrets there is something more, something that I feel should be brought into the public domain. Within the upper levels of masonry there is a cabal of powerful individuals from business, media and political backgrounds who actively engage in controlling the way in which this country is run. They decide who wins elections, they decide government policy, they can destroy lives, have you arrested, your family broken up, your finances ruined if you stand against them. They are accountable to no-one but themselves and thet will resort to any tactic to retain and exert control. I know of several politicians who were compromised using “honeytrap” operations to make them bidable. There are several senior business figures who have been brought to heel through entrapment in illegal activities. Of course, these things gone on all the time and would be carried out by someone else if not the masons.

My reason for speaking out like this is that I understand now that unless the public are aware of the back-alley deals that are at the heart of or national life they cannot make informed decisions and so our democracy and our country are undermined. I have no doubt that these controllers are utterly convinced that they are acting in the best interest of the nation, but I question whether their judgement of what that is is as good as it should be. I am monitoring how a number of situations currently ongoing develop.....

No comments:

Post a Comment